Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Hate Moving!

So I officially hate moving. We are moving into my parents house to get myself out of debit. Which is a good thing! But the crappy, and happy part is that I got another movie that starts on the 19Th so... We have to be moved by Sunday! I don't recommend moving in a week and a half! It really sucks!
The good news is that I am really excited to work on another movie! It takes up all of my time for two weeks but is totally worth it in the end! Jacob is like a lost puppy when I'm gone, so if you see him on the street looking really pathetic, pick him up and please drive him home! Maybe feed him too!

2 comments:

Burdett Family said...

Oh the joy of living with parents. Craig and I have lived with both of our Parents. It has its benefits and its downfalls. And we have moved in less then a week it totally sucked and I was pregnant. I threw a lot of stuff away. Good luck.

Natasha & Jacob said...

Jacob said he would be on his best behavior for 6 months... but I don't think it will last! Well at least I'm not pregnant! That would be awful!