Thursday, May 21, 2009

Texture, Texture, Texture.


So long story short I got conned into making heritage photo cd's for my grandmas birthday. Dang me and my skills!!! So I was going through the pictures and cleaning them up and I came along this gem. This is my FAVORITE picture. At first look it is just an old lady but when you zoom onto her face you can see every wrinkle and every crack. It is amazing. (Click on the photo to make it bigger) You know how they say with digital photos you can see everything. I can't even imagine how this lady look in real life! So today I am grateful for face cream!

3 comments:

Daphne said...

Hey Natasha! I love your blog. I check it out every once in a while when i link to it from Audrey's blog.

Now I just wanna say I LOVE this photo. She looks like she could kick your "backside" then go back to making quilts and raising 18 kids. Also I am with you on the face cream bit.

Daphne

p.s. holla! at Jacob. good luck in the new job. I'll miss seeing you at Pebbles when e'er I visit.

dicem

Natasha & Jacob said...

Daphne!!!! I just work down the street you should stop by! Peir 1 by outback! You need a blog so I can stalk you!

Daphne said...

Oh, I have a blog friend! www.idiotic-musings.blogspot.com

I warn you, however, it is mostly untrue and I am really bad at updating it.

Enjoy!

ressew