Monday, June 29, 2009

Phoebe!


So last Saturday some of the fabric shops were having a shop hop, so I went with my mom. This is where I met Phoebe and all of her little friends! Isn't she awkwardly cute! Anyway I love her and I want to make millions of them!. She is missing her ears because I Haven't found a fabric I like yet for them. And for all you scrapers out there, yes that is the same print from the MME Just Dreamy collection! They have all the prints and I also saw last years Basic Grey Christmas Collection in fabric as well! I heart Phoebe! You can see all of her friends at mellyandme.typepad.com.

2 comments:

The Robisons said...

cute! what fabric store did you go to? Why didn't you invite Audrey and Me? We miss you!

Natasha & Jacob said...

We went to a bunch. The one with the mme just dreamy, I think the corn wagon had it in springville, and Pine Needles in Gardners Village and there was a store in east slc that had the same fabric in flannel!