Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Guardians

So this February I worked on a film for 1 day. If you remeber me telling you about the Ninja Turtle who I worked with it's the same movie. So this movie was shot in 1.5 days all on a green screen. It's about 5 minutes long, here is the link you can check it out on.
http://www.mainstaypro.com/john/THE%20GUARDIANS.mov.
It's pretty good. And not to toot my own horn but the scar on the side of his face is not natural! And they didn't add it in post! Go Me! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Little Red said...

thats so cool! i envy your scar making abilitys.

The Robisons said...

Way to go Natasha! That is so great. I love finally seeing some of your work. I couldn't more proud than if you were my own daughter. :) Let me and Audrey know if you have a Saturday free to hang out. That's the only day I don't have work and school so that's what will work for me. Anyway, congrats on your fine skills!