Friday, July 16, 2010

Our housewife finally arrived!

If i had a quarter for every time Jacob said, "I can't wait for our housewife to arrive!" I could have quit work a long time ago!
Today rounds off my first week of unemployment, and I must say it is a very strange thing! Our house is so much cleaner! It's great having no dishes in the sink!
When I worked at Pebbles all of us talked about how much fun it would be to stay home and craft all day! My day has finally come! Starting next week I plan to fill my days with all my favorite things... fabric, ribbon, & paper!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

It's super fun to stay home all day! I don't clean or craft. Do it while you can before the babe comes. :) I get NOTHING done 'round here. I chase Tiny all day long!

Audrey said...

Hey congrats!!! On the crafting all day, and on the baby!!!

Birrell Family said...

Come drop by sometime. We miss you! Congratulations too!