Thursday, November 4, 2010

She's Coming!

This week the doctor told us that they will be inducing me on Tuesday the Nov 9th. For all of you who are bit confused, it's been and eventful week. On Sunday we went to the hospital because I was swelling and my blood pressure was up. When we got there did a non stress test and took my blood and made me pee in a cup (which is very difficult 9 months pregnant). So after all the test (including a 24 hour urine test which requires you to save and chill your pee for 24 hours. Yes I said chill, don't worry not in fridge just over ice) I have a UTI and mild Preeclampsia. Which apparently puts you in line to be induced at 38 weeks. Yeah for me! So next week we get a baby! I can see why people like having planned c-sections. I feel so prepared! I'm sure I'm not really but it's lovely feeling.

Last but not least, THANK YOU!!!! To my friends who had a little get together for me! You know who you are! It was so fun, we need to do it again! (maybe after RSV season!)

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Yay! We're Preeclampsia sisters! :) Don't let them give you magnesium though. It's HELL. I guess you can't say no but don't look forward to it if they say you have to have it. Let me know if you need anything! I can make YUMMY food!

Burdett Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Burdett Family said...

yay we are so excited for her to get here. Carly is way excited to have a girl cousin finally. Hopefully we can come visit soon so we can meet her. Good luck with everything.

Danielle said...

Well you sound just about like me, except I got induced at 37 weeks. So you could already have a baby! I hope you're doing good and I cant wait to meet your cute baby girl! Good luck. Let me know if you need anything !