Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New job means no more movies...

So when Jacob and I decided that I would get another full time job we also decided that I would have to put movies on the back burner for awhile. So I knew the day would come that I would have to turn down an awesome movie offer. This week that awesome offer came this week! Sad! I got a phone call from my director friend saying he is doing a shoot in June for 3 weeks... I couldn't bring myself to call him back so I had to write him an email. It pretty much said I have to be a big girl now that I have a big girl job. He wrote me back and asked who he needed to talk to to get me fired! It's like pouring salt into a wound... finally a big offer and I can't take it. The only comfort I have is that one day Jacob will be rich and I won't feel bad for putting my dreams on hold, while he tries to full fill both of our dreams (his to help his community and better the world and mine to be a the wife of a rich man).

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Natasha! That is so sad! I'm sorry. But one day your big girl job WILL be doing movies! And that will be so great. It just kind of stinks that you quite Pebbles to do movies, and now you have to say no to them because of your new job. Come back to pebbles!!! Love, Audrey