Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Push Came to Shove.....

So push came to shove and Natasha had to get a job! I know it was only like 2 months ago that I was so excited to do make up full time but then reality kicked in. So a month after I quit Pebbles Jacob told me that for the next 5 semesters it would be to his advantage not to have a job. All of his classes are getting harder and more time consuming. Plus he has to job shadow with a doctor, volunteer a bunch of hours and not to mention all the other little things that med schools like to see on applications. So instead of me bursting his bubble(which happens on a regular basis), he burst mine! No more makeup! I get to be the bread winner. So I was looking for a job that had benefits...because I haven't been to the dentist in a year and a half! Yuk! So after much stewing and searching for a job I got one! I am now the Assistant Manager at Pier 1 Imports!
My first day was yesterday and it was so fun! It is really hard not to buy home decor stuff. Especially because I miss my own home. Yeah for new jobs.... sad for no more make up! By the way I do get benefits! Sweet!!!

3 comments:

The Robisons said...

Congratulations Natasha! That is so great. You may or may not know, but I'm really into home decor. (hint, hint) Ü

Burdett Family said...

Ya for the new job I am glad you got it.

Little Red said...

I love the blog! And i loved the qoute from work section.... wish I was funny enough to make it in that section!