Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What the Ninja Turtle!

So I had a shoot on Saturday and I was so excited because it is a ninja movie! Which means I get to do blood! Anyway I show up on set do my deeds and head down to the stage where they are filming. My usually film buddies were there(so much fun!). So there was this buzz about this guy that was one of the fighters. Apparently this guy was one of the Ninja Turtles in the 1st movie and he was the pizza delivery guy in the 2nd movie. It's not everyday you get to scar up a Ninja Turtle! And once again no picture! I hope I will have one for next time!

1 comment:

Burdett Family said...

So cool, craig likes the ninja turtles. In reference to your guys comment, He should be making a killing but him and my brother play and use the paint and don't pay so he hasn't really made a lot yet. He chrges 2$ a fill and 40$ a case of pain or 12 for a 500 and 22 for a 1000. Hopefully he will start making some money so hey can get compressed air. We want Adam to come down here to. He said he was going to but We'll see.